The Value of a CAI Membership
The level of services and expertise you receive is second to none!
Our Chapter offers the following benefits to all members, whether you are an individual homeowner, a community manager, or a professional selling to and servicing the industry. For more information on member benefits, visit CAI National’s website.
Structure = Leadership
The National network of CAI members is growing daily! There are more than 32,000 individuals and organizations that belong to CAI, all providing opportunities to network and exchange ideas and information.
Our Chapter’s membership is comprised of community members, professionals, and service members.
Leadership development on a local, regional and national level is a direct result of CAI’s success. Development and instruction is emphasized at orientation programs, board training, speaker training, the Annual Conference & Expo, as well as within the council and committee structure.
Resources = Education
One of the most valuable benefits of membership is a quarterly subscription to our West Florida Chapter magazine. The Chapter’s most educational resource, dedicated to providing quality, expert articles and information about the daily operations and issues faced by community association managers and volunteers.
In addition, each member receives Common Ground, CAI National’s award winning, bi-monthly magazine, which presents expert information and a national perspective on association topics and issues.
The Membership directory is a benefit used on a daily basis by many of our members.
Federal, state and local legislative incentives are driven by National and Chapter legislative committees. Their activities are devoted to lobbying legal agendas in the community association forum in our area. Member involvement has been key in achieving legislative successes and is strongly encouraged. The Annual Legal Update reviews current legislative issues and law changes, and legislative updates appear regularly in our magazine.
CAI administers nationally recognized designation programs, which recognize those professionals in the community association industry who have met required levels of experience and education above and beyond their Florida license.
Professional Network Available For Your Community
- A valuable network of associations and professionals can provide you with cutting edge information and resources to assist you and your board in effectively running your association.
- Low-cost advertising space available to Chapter Business Partner Members.
- Gain exposure by writing industry related articles for submission into The West Florida Chapter magazine.
- Chapter website with up to the minute information and interactive opportunities.
- Free information and referral services for problem solving and difficult questions.
- Leadership Development, Board training and orientation programs.
- More than 25 years of reference publications and GAP Reports available for purchase or preview in the Chapter’s library.
- Sponsorship packages for all size businesses, designed to assist you in maximizing your valuable marketing dollars.
- Join Now